Every member is required to:
- Complete at least 120 hours or equivalent learning units of relevant professional development activity in each rolling three year period, of which 60 hours or equivalent learning units should be verifiable.
- Complete at least 20 hours or equivalent learning units in each year.
- Track and measure learning activities to meet the above requirements.
Explanation: “Rolling Periods” under this policy will be periods of three year each, of which first commences from July 1, 2017:
- For those who are members as on June 30, 2017 the first rolling period starts on July 1, 2017 and completes on June 30, 2020.
- On 1st July, 2017 the short fall in the CPD account maintained at the Institute shall be deemed zero.
- The excess hours as at June 30, 2017 shall be carried forward to the rolling period commencing on 1st July, 2017.
- For all other members, proportionate rolling period will commence on first day of the month following the date of admission of a member and will complete on its scheduled date explained in this paragraph. The CPD requirement will be prorated on the basis of 120 hours for three year period.
- The excess of CPD hours of one year may be carried forward to the next year within a rolling period only. At the end of a rolling period the excess hours shall be nullified, however, the members will be required to complete their shortfall hours to avoid any sanctions, as prescribed by the BOG.
Testimonials and Feedback
What People Say About Us
Mr. Usman Ahsan FPFA, FCA
CFO, Anjum Textiles, Pakistan
PIPFA is a qualification that has not only inferred on me a professional identity, but also provided with a wonderful opportunity to excel my career. The in-depth technical knowledge being imparted by this accounting body is nothing short of global standard. I feel privileged to be part of this auspecious Institute which has a value driven CPD program for its members.
Mr. Muhammad Hamza APFA
Assistant Manager Large & Complex Audits - Deloitte UK
PIPFA is a great stepping stone for those who are considering a serious career in public finance. Multiple MOUs with international and local bodies also do open multiple avenues into the other fields of finance as well.
Islamabad - Pakistan
PIPFA proved as a journey of success for me since I joined it and after getting qualified it become a mark of prestige and a bright feather in my crown.