Exam & CBE Centers
CB Examinations are conducted quarterly, for schedule please click here.
- All the students of Corporate, AGP, Public Sector, Punjab Government and Pakistan Military Accounts Department of Level-1 & 2 who have to attempt the paper(s) of Level-1 & 2 are hereby informed that they must get registered themselves for CBE as per their eligibility for appearing in CBE at any one of the following Institutes on payment of Rs. 3,600/- per paper
- Examination Applications are to be submitted by the candidates through prescribed online procedure. Applications comprising complete details must reach the Head Office/Regional Office of the Institute on prescribed dates (click here for prescribe dates) . Applications for examination are to be accepted only if all the requirements, including payment of all dues have been met.
- For submitting online examination form students can access it only through PIPFA student login, available at PIPFA official website or by accessing the link students.pipfa.org.pk . Any procedure opted otherwise will render the exam form submission void.
- Exam Forms are required to be filled by the Examinee himself/herself at his/her own Login Area on Student login at PIPFA website.
- Examinee must ensure that the fee being paid is as per the submission schedule of Examination Form. Exam Forms with partial fee will be rejected.
- Manually filled/altered Examination Forms will be rejected.
- Filling online examination form shall not be considered as submitted; unless a signed printout of the online Examination Forms is submitted at any PIPFA office along with the paid fee voucher and other required documents within the prescribe fee scheduled.
- After due date no registration will be accepted. The students are advised to show their PIPFA Registration Card (in original) at the time of registration at the Computer Institute and also attach an attested copy along with the Registration Form. The verification and stamp of coaching centers / approved colleges on CBE Registration Form is a must (For first time appearance only).
- As per PIPFA Career Plan, the number of papers required to conduct a CBE at any center is at least 10. In case of less numbers of papers students will be transferred to any other CBE center of their own desire.
Testimonials and Feedback
What People Say About Us
Mr. Usman Ahsan FPFA, FCA
CFO, Anjum Textiles, Pakistan
PIPFA is a qualification that has not only inferred on me a professional identity, but also provided with a wonderful opportunity to excel my career. The in-depth technical knowledge being imparted by this accounting body is nothing short of global standard. I feel privileged to be part of this auspecious Institute which has a value driven CPD program for its members.
Mr. Muhammad Hamza APFA
Assistant Manager Large & Complex Audits - Deloitte UK
PIPFA is a great stepping stone for those who are considering a serious career in public finance. Multiple MOUs with international and local bodies also do open multiple avenues into the other fields of finance as well.
Islamabad - Pakistan
PIPFA proved as a journey of success for me since I joined it and after getting qualified it become a mark of prestige and a bright feather in my crown.