Fellow Public Finance Accountant - FPFA
- At least five years standing as an APFA
- Fellow membership of ICAP or ICMA Pakistan.
- IDC Officers of Department of Auditor General of Pakistan (belonging to Audit & Accounts Service) who have passed FPO Examination of Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC).
Membership as Fellow Public Finance Accountant - FPFA:
- Prescribed Application Form duly filled in and signed.
- Two passport size photographs with name written on the reverse - one affixed on the Form the other attached.
- Attested copy of Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).
- Attested Copies of educational certificates from Secondary School (Matric) onwards.
- Attested Copy of ICAP/ICMAP Membership Certificate.
- Copies of experience certificates.
- Latest C.V.
- Demand Draft/Pay Order of Rs. 10,700 (Rs. 7,200 being Admission Fee, Rs. 3,000 being Annual Subscription for one year, Rs. 500 for Membership Card) in favor of PIPFA drawn on any bank branch at Karachi.
Testimonials and Feedback
What People Say About Us
Mr. Usman Ahsan FPFA, FCA
CFO, Anjum Textiles, Pakistan
PIPFA is a qualification that has not only inferred on me a professional identity, but also provided with a wonderful opportunity to excel my career. The in-depth technical knowledge being imparted by this accounting body is nothing short of global standard. I feel privileged to be part of this auspecious Institute which has a value driven CPD program for its members.
Mr. Muhammad Hamza APFA
Assistant Manager Large & Complex Audits - Deloitte UK
PIPFA is a great stepping stone for those who are considering a serious career in public finance. Multiple MOUs with international and local bodies also do open multiple avenues into the other fields of finance as well.
Islamabad - Pakistan
PIPFA proved as a journey of success for me since I joined it and after getting qualified it become a mark of prestige and a bright feather in my crown.